Quality Heat Pump Services in Hanover, PA, Westminster, MD, and All Surrounding Areas
For decades, Siegman Forced Air Systems, Inc. has offered heat pump repairs, new installations, and preventive maintenance to local customers. Our service technicians are proud to serve homeowners and businesses across Northern Maryland and South-Central Pennsylvania, including Hanover, PA; Gettysburg, PA; Finksburg, MD; Hampstead, MD; Manchester, MD; Sykesville, MD; Taneytown, MD; Westminster, MD; and surrounding communities.
Heat Pump Repairs
Heat pump repairs are our specialty. We fix refrigerant leaks, faulty capacitors, sticky reversing valves, and other common HVAC issues. Our service technicians are also trained to resolve electrical malfunctions and thermostat problems. Siegman Forced Air Systems, Inc. provides prompt, professional repairs 24/7, other than on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. If you’re looking for a local AC repair service, here are a few reasons to choose our professionals.
- We do what it takes to complete each job properly.
- Emergency services are available on your schedule.
- Our trained service technicians provide quality workmanship.
- We specialize in repairing high-efficiency, eco-friendly equipment.
- As part of our guarantee, our family provides prompt, courteous service.
- Repairs are available for all brands and models.
Heat Pump Installations
Since 1992, we’ve installed more than 3,000 HVAC systems for customers across Northern Maryland and South-Central Pennsylvania. As a factory-authorized Trane Comfort Specialist, we install custom heat pumps in new and existing homes. We also provide high-capacity systems designed for light commercial properties. Discover some of the benefits of working with our experienced heat pump installation team.
- We represent Trane, one of the industry’s most trusted brands.
- Installations feature custom ductwork and specially sized equipment for greater efficiency.
- Our contractors are happy to visit your home or business to provide a free estimate.
- Installing ductless heat pumps and high-efficiency products is our specialty.
- New heat pumps feature a 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Our AC installations are guaranteed for a minimum of five years.
Spring and Fall Heat Pump Maintenance
To enjoy consistent performance, schedule heat pump maintenance in the spring and fall. According to the Department of Energy, insufficient maintenance can decrease the system’s efficiency by 10 to 25%. As your local HVAC contractors, our goal is to prevent performance losses by addressing small mechanical issues that can grow over time. We complete the following maintenance tasks to protect your heat pump and control your costs.
- Replacing air filters
- Adjusting the airflow
- Degreasing the coils
- Testing the controls
- Tightening the fan blades
- Inspecting the electrical terminals
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Checking for refrigerant leaks
- Lubricating moving parts
Customers in Hanover, Hampstead, and Westminster can expect prompt, professional service from our contractors. If you need a heat pump repair or if you’d like to request a quote, call Siegman Forced Air Systems, Inc. today.