Money Saving HVAC Maintenance in Hanover, PA, Westminster, MD and All Surrounding Areas
Air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces are complex machines that must be maintained. You can trust the team at Siegman Forced Air Systems, Inc. to meet all your HVAC maintenance needs in Hanover, PA; Gettysburg, PA; Finksburg, MD; Hampstead, MD; Manchester, MD; Sykesville, MD; Taneytown, MD; Westminster, MD and the surrounding areas.
Our HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Our maintenance agreements include two inspection visits annually (one inspection in spring and one inspection in fall). These agreements generally include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oil and Grease all bearings, furnishing required oil, grease, rags, etc.
- Necessary adjustments of controls, dampers, belts, valves, etc.
- Clean controls, contacts, spray nozzles, condensate drains, etc.
- Change filters (all disposable filters, media filters, permanent filters and water panels billed as parts)
- Check for refrigerant leaks (during inspections) and ensure proper charge
- In the spring, the cooling systems shall be started up, tested and left in a ready to operate condition
- In the fall, the heating systems shall be started up, tested and left in a ready to operate condition
- All labor on repairs Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm (excluding heat exchanger, coil and compressor replacement. These repairs quoted at discounted flat rate pricing)
- 10% discount on all parts, materials and or replacement equipment
Not covered under contract:
- Replacement parts and replacement equipment
- Ductwork, boiler piping, radiators, baseboard, expansion tanks, bleeding air from boiler piping
- Non equipment related repairs
- After hours and emergency service calls unless emergency service option taken
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
The most important element of air conditioning maintenance, of course, is prevention. When we maintain your system, we thoroughly inspect it and clear up any small issues before they can turn into larger problems that require more significant repairs. Over time, an annual maintenance agreement can more than pay for itself by preventing future repairs and extending the overall lifespan of your system.
That said, you don’t have to wait years to see a return on your investment on preventive maintenance. Maintaining your system also maximizes energy efficiency, which means you’ll see the difference on your utility bills. In most homes, air conditioning is one of the biggest users of electricity during the cooling season, and your furnace is a similarly large chunk of your budget during the heating season, so even a small difference in efficiency matters.
Turn to Siegman Forced Air Systems, Inc. to Have Your Systems Maintained
As a family-owned and operated company since 1992, our highly trained service technicians specialize in custom, quality HVAC installations. New installations come with a 5 or 10-year labor warranty and a 10-year manufacturing warranty. We guarantee prompt, professional HVAC service and provide 24/7 emergency repairs (except on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day). Contact us today to schedule your next preventive maintenance visit.